Graham McDonnell, an award-winning creative director & keynote speaker with 19+ years of experience, specializes in crafting immersive stories for global brands across digital, social, and film. As the VP of Brand and Design at TIME, he leads creative vision and strategy, leveraging his exceptional talent for compelling narrative creation.
On The Menu:
- Consumer Recognition of Valuable Content
- Balancing Algorithmic Recommendations and Human Curation
- Trust as a Crucial Element in Branding
- Disruption of Branding by Instagram and TikTok
- Blurring Lines Between Tech and Media Companies
- Embracing Risks and Challenges for Marketing Success